March 02, 2010

Special Edition


Angel by Natasha Beddingfield has caught my attention.
Wish that I can do all the stuffs like the lyric said for you.

Just like the shadow, I'll be beside you
I'll be your comfort, and let it guide you home
If I could be your angel, protect you from the pain
I'll keep you safe from danger, you'll never hurt again.

I'm sorry for what I've done to you.
You are one of the greatest thing ever happened in my life
You've made me realized my mistakes.
I think next to you isn't where I belong.
You deserved more than this, way better.
Wish he could see you just like the way I did.
The truly you, the way you felt about him.
I hope you will find someone
that can make you happy sooner or later.

This post is special for you. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger