July 27, 2009

Over it

pretend like u're never exists in this world
wasn't a good idea. the more u try to forget
the harder it will be. true enough isnt ?
well i've spoke with a guy where i found out
his advises were actually working on me.

I would say that since i tried to forget him
I've never give a break to my own self.
Last few months, I made myself busy with
all those assignmnt stuffs and it stays the same.
then I tried to cool myself down, took a deep breath
pray to ALLAH, and lastly I am sort of found the
peaceful of mind last weekend at my own HOME.
being with mama is the best cure of mine.

1 thing that i've learned, sometimes we think that
we need families and friends to support us but
do u realize that sometimes u need time or a break
for your own self ? think about it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger